Sunday, July 28, 2013

Gloomy Sundays!

  Well here I am on a very gloomy Sunday afternoon, we are suppose to already have left for the Mayhem Festival but of course something had to go wrong with our truck so we are playing the waiting game and waiting on  some friends who are going. Since I was just sitting here I figured why not get a post done. 
  If you were a follower of my other blog you would know that I am a huge fan of Monster High dolls and have a big collection. Lately the new dolls have started coming out so I have been on the hunt for a few that I feel I can not live without. Recently I have become more picky on the ones I buy because my collection is well over 100 dolls and since I collect other toys like Barbies, horror figures and so on I need to watch that my collection doesn't get out of hand or it will take over my house and I'm not sure my husband will like that very much. The other day we were right by a Toys'R'Us so I stopped in to see if they had anything I was looking for. They had a lot of the new dolls but I only ended up picking up one of them because as cute as the other ones were I need to stick to my guns and only get the ones I really love.
  I ended up passing on the Ghoul's Night out dolls but I think I will end up picking up  Spectra one of these days because out of all the versions of her this is probably my favorite.

  I passed on this set as well because as cute as they are I just didn't feel the need to add this one to my collection unless I can grab it for a little cheaper one of these days.

  I also liked these two but I already have the Picture Day dolls I want except Operetta but I haven't been able to find her in the store yet, I see her online all the time, I'll order her one of these days.


  They had the 13 Wishes dolls as well but I am not a huge fan of them except for the two new characters which I just need to pick up since I like to pick up at lease one version of each character especially if it has their pet. I forgot to take a picture but I did end up finding Twyla, I am not totally sure if I like her character yet. Now all I need to find is Gigi Grant and I will be done with the 13 Wishes dolls. I am also on the hunt for the 5  Dance Class pack and the two new Power Ghouls I don't have yet, plus the two pack with Heath and Abbey is at the top of my list. 

  Something else that I am super stoked about is that finally my Toxic Avenger shirt from Fright-Rags finally came in the mail Friday. Hands down Fright-Rags make the best horror shirts and when I saw the were doing a Toxic Avenger shirt I knew I had to have it especially since it came in baseball style t-shirt. Not only am I in love with the print but the shirt is so soft and comfy. 
It's baby Toxie approved! 

  Well I should probably get ready to go since we have to leave soon, hope everyone is enjoying there Sunday, I know once I get to Mayhem fest I will be enjoying my Sunday a little more! 

No comments: