Thursday, August 1, 2013

Let the fun begin!

  I can not believe that it's already August 1st, this year has flown by. It's strange to think that we have already had our new house for a year now and our youngest pup is turning 1 in 6 days. Plus since it's August 1st that also means it's the start to my 3 months of Halloween. As much as I love the warm weather summer brings and hate the cold that winter brings, I can not get enough of Fall and the Halloween season. I had to do some running around today and when I went to Michaels I noticed that they already had some of their Halloween stuff out. I hate when they start putting stuff out too early but Halloween is the one exception. 
  Another thing that excites me is that finally my Batman and Catwomen Ken and Barbie dolls came in the mail the other day after waiting 5 months on backorder. Not only am I a huge Batman fan and vintage Barbie lover and collector but the two came together and made greatness. They are inspired by the 1960's TV show, the dolls are perfect, their outfits are spot on and the box art is amazing. You couldn't ask for a better set. They fit in perfectly in my Barbie collection. 


  While I was out doing my running around I also came across another set of new Monster High dolls I didn't have. Not only is the Halloween stuff coming out now but new Monster High dolls are coming out as well. I love the purple in Cleo's hair and Ghoulia dress is super cute.


No comments: