Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Shark Week has taken over my free time!

  I have been meaning to do this post since early yesterday but than every time I sat down to write it I ended up doing something else, basically I would start watching Shark Week stuff and it would just take over my life. Who doesn't love Shark Week? Sharks are just so darn cute. 
  I was out and about the other day and found a few things that I am super stoked about. First off I came across the Home Ick Abbey Bominable and Heath Burns 2-pack, I actually found two at the Target I was at but an older lady wanted to buy her Granddaughter one so I gave her the second one. I know what it's like when I really want a certain doll and I watch someone in front of me buy all of them so I didn't mind, I was only going to buy both so I could keep one in the box and take one out. I actually don't like the Abby doll all that much, her outfit is kinda boring but her shoes are super cute. I do love the Heath doll, he's too cute and I love that he is wearing a little apron and has a little oven mit on. It's a great 2-pack.

  I really like the new Monster High stuff coming out. I came across the new plushy pets and they were cute. It's not something I needed but I did end up picking up Draculaura's pet bat Count Fabulous. It was just too adorable to pass up. 

  I came across a bunch of Monster High clearance stuff. It was just a bunch of stuff I already had or stuff I didn't really want. One of the things I have been wanting but not wanting to pay the price for it was the Create-A-Monster Design Lab, I only wanted the doll out of it so paying $40.00 for it just wasn't something I wanted to do. I love the fact that the doll has no face, your suppose to use the little face tattoos to make a face on her but I actually just want to keep her faceless. Her blank face reminded me of the shapeshifting bounty hunters from the Critters movies. Plus her outfit is really cute and since she was on clearance I ended up paying under $10.00 for her.


  I came across the Die-ner set as well but I passed on it since I heard that there is another one coming out that has Draculaura and Operetta. Operetta is my favorite character so I decided on trying to hunt that one down.


No comments: